With our new digital service, Hoopla, you can watch videos or listen to music and audiobooks with your computer or mobile device for free. Hoopla allows us to add music, movies and TV to our digital oﬀerings for the ﬁrst time. Plus, you’ll never have to wait on any item through Hoopla because more than one person can access the same movie, album or audiobook at the same time.
Download the free Hoopla mobile app on your Android or iOS device to begin enjoying thousands of titles from major ﬁlm studios, recording companies and publishers. Hoopla items can also stream to your computer through your Web browser.
- You will be allowed to borrow 10 titles each month.
- Movies & TV shows check out for 72 hours.
- Music checks out for 7 days.
- Audiobooks check out for 21 days.
- Content begins streaming immediately. You can also download most titles to devices for oﬄine viewing or listening.
- Once you borrow a title on one device it is automatically available via all devices with the Hoopla app or, on your computer, through your browser (Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox 12+, Safari 5+, Chrome 19+).
- View or listen to the borrowed content as often as you want during the check-out period.
To use this free service, you need to have a current Daniel Boone Regional Library card. Don’t have one? Learn more at www.dbrl.org/librarycard.